It's finals week for me... bleh! But that means it's almost time for winter break! :) So I've begun thinking about what things I need to bring home with me. Unfortunately, I'll be going home on the bus so I can only bring one bag with me. Everything I'll need for my two weeks at home has to fit in that bag. So I realized that I won't be able to take all of my makeup home with me. So here's what I'll be bringing with me in my holiday makeup bag :)
I'm bringing an average sized makeup bag home with me, which needs to hold all the makeup I'll be needing for glamorous party makeup and for everyday natural makeup. This is what make the cut:
1. Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm (05 quenched- - or as I call it "the blue one")
2. CoverGirl Aqua Smoothers Foundation (710 classic ivory)
3. Maybelline MasterShape brow pencil (blonde)
4. CoverGirl Invisible Concealer (fair)
4. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush (Bronze/Natural)
5. Wet n Wild Coloricon Blush (831E Pearlescent Pink)
6. CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder (105 translucent fair)
7. NYX Water Resistant Cream Shadow (CRS 05 suede)
8. NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette (Champagne & Caviar- - I think this set is also called Caviar &
9. Prestige Liquid Eyeliner (LE-12 Envy)
10. Hard Candy Concealer (Light)- - I ran out of nude eyeliner, so I use this on my bottom waterline.
I'm not sure if that's a good idea or not, since it isn't formulated for eyes, so be careful!
11. CoverGirl Perfectblend Eyeliner (black brown)
12. L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Black Mascara
13. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick (668 Primrose)
14. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain (010 Darling)
15. Revlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss (130 Pink Whisper)
16. CoverGirl Lip perfection lip liner (210 Seduce)
So now you know what I have in my holiday makeup bag! I hope this helped you decide what to pack in your makeup bag! Or if not hopefully it was at least entertaining! I'm going to try to put up a few posts on different ways you can use these products for different looks :) Hope you have a great day/night! And let me know what you have in your holiday makeup arsenal!