Friday, May 24, 2013

Benefit They're Real! Mascara Review

Okay guys, I know this mascara is super popular, but I do not like it! I never wear waterproof mascaras because I don't like the way my lashes feel, they're hard to get off and they pull out my lashes when I try to remove them. It seems like no matter how gentle I am waterproof mascaras pull out my lashes. This mascara makes my lashes feel the same. They feel super hard and stiff and it's a total pain to take off at night. I don't like it! I got this mascara as a sample from Sephora as my birthday gift, so I'm really happy I didn't purchase it with my own money. I will say, however, that I do really like the wand. I feel like it deposits a good amount of mascara and I like the shape.  Also, the other part of the gift was a sample of Benefit's Watts Up! highlighter, which I am loving at the moment. Have you guys tried this mascara? What did you think?

Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment