- Cover FX mattifying primer (or Rimmel Fix & Perfect with the blue cap)
- NARS Sheer Matte in Mont Blanc (or Revlon Colorstay for combo/oily skin in the lightest shade)
- Concealer where needed
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in 45 Bold Gold used lightly all over the lid
- Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black to line the upper lash line (no flick/wing!!)
- Benefit They're Real! mascara on top and bottom lashes
- ELF HD Powder in translucent to set the foundation
- Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush/Bronzer Duo. Use bronzer in the hollows of the cheeks, the sides of the forehead, hairline, under the jaw & on the sides of the nose (optional!!). Use blush on the apples of the cheeks and pull up.
- Benefit Watts Up! on the cheekbones, the center of the nose, under the brow bone & on the inner corners of the eyes as well as a small amount in the center of the forehead and the chin.
- I use my kabuki brush to blend the bronzer, blush and highlighter together so they look more natural and blended and less shimmery
- Maybelline MasterShape in Blonde to lightly fill in the brows
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in 668 Primrose & Bonne Bell Liplites in Strawberry Parfait for the lips.
- YOU'RE DONE!!
This makeup is super quick and pretty! Do you own any of these products? What do you think of them?? Also, if you have any of these or something similar, try this look out and let me know what you think!!