Monday, May 20, 2013

My Favorite Lip Combination of the Moment!!

So lately I've been loving pale pink glossy lips. I think they're great and fresh for summer. I also think they go with a ton of different looks. So here's the combo I've been loving for pale pink, delicious summer lips:
  1. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in number 668 Primrose
  2. Bonne Bell Liplites in Strawberry Parfait
Okay, I know what you're thinking. Bonne Bell lipgloss? Really?? Isn't that stuff for kids?! Nope. It's not. This is one of the best lipglosses I've ever owned. It's a beautiful pale pink color and it's not sticky AT ALL. Its sheer enough to let a little bit of your natural lip color show through, but opaque enough to actually give you color. It also smells and tastes amazing!! And on top of that, it's less than $3!! As if all that isn't enough-- this lipgloss is a dupe of NARS lipgloss in Turkish Delight. Which is the one Kim Kardashian wears (wore? I hear she's into matte lips lately?) And no matter what you think of Ms. Kardashian as a person, who can deny those luscious lips?! So what's your fave lip combo? Do you own either of these products? Let me know!!
 
Kate xo

No comments:

Post a Comment